It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
(male)

derekw24 HB User
Deperate-Help

Hello I'm a teen and lately I just have felt horrible.
It all started in August last year. Went to the hospital for sharp stomach pains. Found out I had GERD and H-Pylori. I took the antibiotics and am STILL on nexium for the GERD. However during that time I also got shortness of breath and chest pains.

I went to the cardiologist and supposably it's not my heart. However, i was diagnosed with asthma. I'm on Ventolin and Flovent (preventative). These inhalers aren't helping. I still can't breathe in all the way.. I feel short of breath constantly, sometimes more evident than others. My chest bones still hurt sometimes, and on my inner arm (near my armpit put not where the hair would be, right next to it by by chest) it has pains. I can't tell if those are my lymph nodes.

Most recently at times there is pressure/bloating at the bottom of my ribs. How could I have all these symptoms? What could ALL of these things mean? I'm going to the doctor but just want some info on what you think it could be so I could bring it up to the doctor. Thank you...

Last edited by derekw24; 04-10-2012 at 07:11 PM. Reason: took out age

Closed Thread

Tags
asthma, gerd, shortness of breath