It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2012, 04:14 PM   #1
(female)

marinarasauce HB User
Exclamation Healthy Regular Diet

Hey everyone! So, here's the deal. Im a girl, 15, I play soccer during the soccer season, and during that season I'm pretty healthy. If you look at me, you wouldn't say I'm unhealthy, fat, or super skinny... Plus, I really have a horrible diet. Like, a rarely eat regular lunches and stuff, but when I do, it's usually fast food... Since I don't eat much, I'm not fat. Well, today we had this physical test in P.E, and we tested our fat %. I wouldn't be surprised if i got 20 or something, because I haven't really been exercising, but I got 24! So today I went to the gym, and Im gonna start running like my brother, who lost 6% of fat. He says the base of everything is food, like to run you need to have energy, and for energy you need healthy food, proteins, etc. He goes to a nutrition doctor, but it's really expensive and I don't want my mom to use that money on something I believe I can fix with a good diet and a lot of hard work! So anyway, what I'm asking for is if anyone knows a regular teenage diet that will help me lose a bit of my fat %, while I run and workout during the week. Thanks for the help everyone

Old 05-23-2012, 05:03 PM   #2
(female)

frisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB User
Re: Healthy Regular Diet

Keep up the sports and the main thing is to cut the fast food. So bad for you. During soccer season try to consume more protein because your muscles will need it due to being worked so much.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
diet, fat, food, nutrition, teenager