It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2012, 03:02 PM   #1
(male)

TheGuyHasIssues HB User
Exclamation Bad thoughts. Help please.

I am 15. I've always had anger issues. Since last year, I've had thoughts of killing myself and others. I still have thoughts of killin myself, but that isn't what I'm worried about. I think of horrible ways to kill people I feel should die. When I snap on someone, it's like someone else takes over. I will put my hands around someone's throat and squeeze till they stop breathing. This has happened more than once but someone has always pulled me back. Recently, the thoughts have gotten worse. A lot worse. I feel like if someone pushes me over the edge, I will either hurt them or kill them. I can't control myself once I snap. I even like the feeling of killing people.. Help?

Old 05-23-2012, 04:55 PM   #2
(female)

frisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB User
Re: Bad thoughts. Help please.

you need to tell a dr. immediately or call a mental health crisis hotline and tell them exactly what you wrote here. You need a mental eval. and possibly medication to get stable. this is serious. Google crisis hotlines in your area. Call and let them help you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-23-2012, 05:03 PM   #3
(male)

TheGuyHasIssues HB User

Don't worry about it. I found a way to ease my anger and bad thoughts. This is going to sound kinda dumb, but I started writing songs. It feels like its a way to vent all my anger without hurting anyone. I've also gotten closer to my girlfriend, and as a result, I'm happier. But thank u for your reply.

Old 05-23-2012, 05:11 PM   #4
(female)

frisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB User

Glad to hear. In the future if you get these urges please get help instead of waiting until you act on those thoughts.

Old 05-30-2012, 09:16 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User

The writing is great...but you should still see a Dr. for this problem. These symptoms are indicative of a serious mental or psychological disorder and just writing songs is not likely to make it go away. Problems like these tend to get out of control very quickly and before you know it, something terrible has happened, and then it's too late.

Please go see a Dr. and let them know what's going on...for your safety and for those around you.

Kat

Closed Thread

Tags
anger fear hate violence depression, death & dying, killing