It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2012, 09:24 AM   #1
(female)

Different girl HB User
Unhappy Someone PLEASE help me ! Im very worried !

I've been arguing with my mom for 4 straight months, we don't get along, and because of that I have been stressed out really badly! My parents live in different states. I'm with my dad now, because its summer , but when I was there all I did was cry, and argue, and ever since then I have had trouble sleeping. My father doesn't care about me, he suggested i go to foster care, he was never in my life , and I have got used to it, but when he told me I should go to foster care i cried for a few hours.

When I go to my dad's, I don't see him, I stay with my cousins! I havenít been happy for 4 months, and now that Iím with my dad, when I hang out with my family and friends, Iím not happy at all, I just want to sleep, I donít have fun, I feel out of place. My friends planned a beach trip in two weeks; I just donít want to go. I want to go back home! Before all those arguments, etc. I was an energetic girl, who loved to be with friends, I had a bubbly personality, now Iím just down, and want to left alone. I want to go back to the old me, can someone please help :í( I donít want to be like this anymore! It not only hurts me, but my friends have noticed Iím not the same! I feel out of place around them now, because they are all laughing and enjoying their time, while Iím down, and in a bad mood. PLEASE HELP ME :/

Last edited by Different girl; 06-14-2012 at 04:51 PM. Reason: No one helped me out!

Closed Thread