It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2012, 12:17 AM   #1
(male)

Alexandre HB User
Weight growing up every day (16 Boy) :(

Hello All,

I am 16 white skin my height is 167 cm and weight is 70.08 KG as my weight is getting more and more day by day I am badly worried as a few weeks ago I was 69.00 KG and last year I was just 65 KG.
I exercise every morning and I run and I ride my bicycle for 45" minutes every morning, I always try to get diet I never eat rice and I hate it I eat very less than few years ago, but still weight is growing up.

please advice me some one what to do if you show me a better way of exercise and food program that is highly well come.

thanks in Advance.

Old 06-22-2012, 06:16 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User
Re: Weight growing up every day (16 Boy) :(

Alexandre,

You may be worrying for nothing. Your 16, so your still growing and having growth spurts, your not through growing taller yet either. and your not exactly gaining weight everyday. You've only gained 1.08 KG's in a few weeks.

With all the excercise and bike riding and running your doing, your gaining and building muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat. So even though your most likely losing fat, your gaining muscle at the same time from all the excercise.

I know this is hard to accept and understand at your age especially. A good thing to do would be make an appointment with a Nutritionist and have them give you a healthy eating and excercise plan that balances your intake of calories with your caloric burn each day. This will also help ease your mind that your doing the right thing.

Until your through growing at 19 or so, your body is going to be changing constantly, so it will be hard to get to 1 set place and stay there, that you're going to have to learn to be satisfied with.

Take care,

Kat

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread