It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2012, 01:08 AM   #1
(male)

Junwei HB User
Unhappy What am I Having ?

Hello everyone.

I am a teen.

The past two months, I have experienced many unpleasant experiences.
Experts and other people out there, please spare me time and read this, I really need your help.

After having meals in school, in the morning, I experienced bloatiness in my tummy (I don't know whether its the stomach, colon or what), and after about 10 minutes or so, I will get a terrible stomachache which forces me to visit the toilet and I would usually get diarrhea, and sometimes very hard stool. Also, sometimes after that, I still get one or two more extreme stomachaches that forces me to go to the toilet as well. This affected me alot as I could not pay attention during the lessons, usually fearing for the next attack.

However, after meals in the afternoon, about 2PM or so, I still feel bloatiness in my tummy, but this time, I usually don't experience stomachaches.

Last month, at home, I usually can't poop at all, or just some extremely hard stool. They are hard and pencil-thin, most of the time.

Now in the holidays, I don't experience stomachaches after meals, as I wake up at around 12pm, and have my lunch at about 2pm (I seldom get stomachaches after meals in the afternoon). And somehow, I can poop at home now, but my stools are weird. They can be soft, hard or diarrhea.

This has been affecting me alot, and I'm 15 this year.
I visited the doctor 2 weeks ago, and he issued me with :

- DOMPER (Domperidone 10mg)
- HYOMIDE (Hyoscine N-Butylbromide 10mg)
- ALLUMAG MPS TABLET (Not sure about the stuff, not printed clearly on the pills holder)

After finishing the medicines, i'm still having the same problem, so I visited the doctor again. This time he suspected I might have Liver cancer (as my one of my relatives died of Liver cancer), and made me take a blood test. He also issued me some medicine. The results came out a few days later, I do not have Liver Cancer.

Now, after hearing the good news, I'm still not at peace. I'm worried that I might have other illness like Colon Cancer, stomach cancer, IBS or something else. I'm too worried to concentrate about anything. School's starting next week, I want to solve this problem before school reopens.

So in summary, these are my symtoms:
-Bloating in my abdomen
-Weird Stools (Hard, soft, diarrhea)
-Stomachaches after meals in the MORNING
-Rare Stomachaches after meals in the afternoon.
-Pea-size black particles in my stool (saw yesterday)

Experts, doctors and others out there ! Please do help me and give me some advice. I'm really struggling.

Thanks,
Junwei

Last edited by mod85; 06-20-2012 at 07:23 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-17-2012, 04:30 PM   #2
(female)

LilacGardenia HB UserLilacGardenia HB User
Re: What am I Having ?

I'm not an expert, but it sounds like a GI issue? Have you been evaluated for GI issues? This might be something to bring up with your doctor.

All the best! :-)

Old 07-18-2012, 07:04 AM   #3
(female)

msnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB Usermsnova74 HB User
Re: What am I Having ?

I am not a doctor, but I would ask for a gluetin allergy test, as well as a dietary fructose intolerance test.

Because of the use of high fructose corn syrup in nearly every processed product the incidence of DFI is much higher than it was years ago. My DD had very similar symptoms and we tried nearly every med on the market for her.

She did not have a severe case and is able to eat citrus fruits, some berries, but HFC will make her sick every time.

Just my thoughts

T

Reply Reply