It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2012, 08:17 AM   #1
(female)

somebody12 HB User
Exclamation please answer. i really need to know.

Hi. Ok, so I'm only a teen, and I honestly don't want this to be serious. Im scared.
for the past week or 2, have started getting chest pains. not sever though. i am still having headaches, but it goes away within a few minutes. also not severe. now 3 days ago i have noticed right below my left chest area, i lump. is it an enlarged spleen? or what? but there is absolutely NO pain when put pressure on it. I have been having back pains and left shoulder pains, and left arm pains, but they aren't severe, or bad at all. At first i could NOT eat a lot at all. then now i can eat PERFECTLY FINE. but now theres no more sudden pain to my back pains or shoulder pains. its just a pain, like a sore pain, when you exercise a lot. if you know what i mean. i have BAD posture, so is that part of the problem? i sit around on my computer everyday. my uvula is swollen and I'm starting to get a sore throat. I have been drinking a lot of water since then, and resting and it has helped me a lot. i do sometimes get discomfort in my stomach at times though. people have been saying that i have MONO.
please, PLEASE tell me it's not serious. If it is, I'll start to worry, I'll start to break down, and it's not funny. I might have anxiety. And i have history with Asthma if that helps. I AM going to the doctors tomorrow. i just want to know some detail first. especially if it's serious or not...

Last edited by mod85; 07-08-2012 at 09:20 AM.

Reply Reply