It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2012, 08:10 PM   #1
(female)

Average girl HB User
Unhappy Can someone help

I'm new to this website and I don't really know who to go for to help me out. The problem is, I'm too young to feel like this or to be going through this. Last year I was in a relationship and I thought it was the best thing ever. After 5 months he broke up with me and I was like oh well, it's whatever. We didn't talk for a long time and he started talking to me recently. He's by far the closest person ive ever gotten to so he means so much to me. I thought everything was going good and it was nice to have him back in my life, but once I tell him how I felt he completely shut me down. Hell just say no we can't do this and stuff, but he'll constantly flirt with me and I don't know how to get over it or how to deal with it.

Old 07-13-2012, 08:50 AM   #2
(female)

Kandles HB UserKandles HB User
Re: Can someone help

Sounds like he doesn't know what he wants sweety, I'd advise trying to avoid him for a while, because he's just going to keep flirting and leading you on down a road that's not going anywhere.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-13-2012, 10:26 AM   #3
(male)

blujonny HB User
Re: Can someone help

The hardest part will be accepting his rules of not having a relationship right now. This basically means that you have to hold off on telling him that you love him, not having expectations of how much time you guys should spend with each other or call each other each week and for you, yourself, to find a kind of friendship with him at the moment.

Reply Reply