It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
(female)

JennyGxx HB User
Desperately need advice now!

Yesterday I was horribly ill because of my periods, I was having agonising cramps and being sick. I am in bed now and Iv felt better today but now I have the cramps again and am feeling sick. I look insanely pale and feel faint. Don't know what to do its scaring me a bit has anyone else been like this? I can't move x

Old 08-05-2012, 10:08 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Desperately need advice now!

You need to get yourself to a doctor. While this is not uncommon, there is no need to put up with it. There are many methods out there to treat it. Also, you need to have other stuff ruled out that could be causing this. Go today, Sera.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2012, 07:09 PM   #3
(female)

bagley777 HB User
Re: Desperately need advice now!

Hello.(: I know eactly how you feel, I had absolutly terrible periods. I had to miss about a week of school once a month because of them. It was terrible. But, as the person above said, thre's nothing to worry about, it's pretty common. Just get yourself to a doctor and they can perscribe a type of birth control. I'm on the Depo shot, and no longer have any periods at all. You can take pills daily, or you can get a shot that lasts about 3 months. Just talk to your doctor about your lifestyle and they'll figure something out. Make sure to ask about side effects too. Hope this helped.

Reply Reply