It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2012, 06:52 AM   #1
(female)

yolo1234 HB User
I'm only a teen why is this happening?

Hi guys I just really need some opinions on what is wrong with me as I'm so desperate to get back to my original life which seems amazing compared to what I'm going through. It started when I came back from Spain last October and threw up for the first time since I was like 2. I got better but when it came to going back to school I felt sick again and missed 2 weeks but forced myself eventually to sit through the nausea at school. I feel sick all the time and sometimes feel really hot and get bad abdominal pain. I'm a teen and hate going out now as I don't want to go out and feel sick or be sick as it is embarrassing for me to tell someone I feel sick so I just hide it and try to pretend I'm fine which does not help. My life seems pretty pointless right now as I no longer look forward to things and have a small appetite. I really want to start horse riding but this is stopping me and I feel as though I am missing out on life. I've had an endoscopy, barium meal, blood test and heart test and all were fine. Ive taken omeprazole lanzoprazole and domperidone with no luck anyone have any idea what is wrong or any solutions? Thank you

Old 08-21-2012, 07:52 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Whynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB UserWhynowthis HB User
Re: I'm only a teen why is this happening?

I would look into your gallbladder! I was young too and had very vague symptoms for years before we figured it out. If an ultrasound shows no stones, don't give up! Demand a HIDA scan which will show how your gallbladder is functioning.
Good luck, and please keep us posted as to what you find out!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread