It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2012, 09:31 AM   #1
(female)

DanceBunnehx HB User
Unhappy So many symptoms :'(

My symptoms all started about this time last year and have gradually got worse. I have had many blood tests done but they have mostly come back clear. The only thing that was abnormal was a small calcium and vitamin D deficiency that I am now taking tablets for. My symptoms are

-Dizzy spells, near fainting
-Tiredness, made worse by exercise and not really made any better by rest or sleep.
-Muscles aches, tension and joint pain.
-Sore throats(at least one a week) and tender glands in neck/jaw
-Ear aches, headaches, neck and back pain
-Feeling sick
-Stomach aches
-Diarrhea and constipation
-Not much of an appetite
-No motivation
-Tearful
-Anxiety, I avoid going out as much as I can because it makes me nervous and feel very ill.
-Racing Heart
-Struggle to get to sleep, keeping waking in the night, needing to sleep in the day.

I suffer all of these symptoms regularly. I have been assessed by a child mental health team but would like to be assessed again. My doctor thought I had depression but now she isn't so sure but she says I have anxiety issues. I see a school counselor but it isn't really doing anything for me and I have no idea whats wrong. Any advice or information would be much appreciated, these symptoms are ruining my life and I don't know what to do anymore. I don't go out and i don't really have any friends anymore, I am going back to school in a week and I have no idea how I am going to cope. I am a teen girl if that's any help.

Thanks- DanceBunnehx xx

Last edited by mod85; 08-27-2012 at 12:24 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-04-2012, 10:10 AM   #2
(female)

StillLife HB User
Re: So many symptoms :'(

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceBunnehx View Post
My symptoms all started about this time last year and have gradually got worse. I have had many blood tests done but they have mostly come back clear. The only thing that was abnormal was a small calcium and vitamin D deficiency that I am now taking tablets for. My symptoms are

-Dizzy spells, near fainting
-Tiredness, made worse by exercise and not really made any better by rest or sleep.
-Muscles aches, tension and joint pain.
-Sore throats(at least one a week) and tender glands in neck/jaw
-Ear aches, headaches, neck and back pain
-Feeling sick
-Stomach aches
-Diarrhea and constipation
-Not much of an appetite
-No motivation
-Tearful
-Anxiety, I avoid going out as much as I can because it makes me nervous and feel very ill.
-Racing Heart
-Struggle to get to sleep, keeping waking in the night, needing to sleep in the day.

I suffer all of these symptoms regularly. I have been assessed by a child mental health team but would like to be assessed again. My doctor thought I had depression but now she isn't so sure but she says I have anxiety issues. I see a school counselor but it isn't really doing anything for me and I have no idea whats wrong. Any advice or information would be much appreciated, these symptoms are ruining my life and I don't know what to do anymore. I don't go out and i don't really have any friends anymore, I am going back to school in a week and I have no idea how I am going to cope. I am a teen girl if that's any help.

Thanks- DanceBunnehx xx
Have you had a blood test done for mononucleosis? It is pretty common among teenagers. It is known as the "kissing disease" but is quite easily contracted through other means of contact, ex. Sharing a drink, using a pen than someone may have chewed on, or touching anything that someone's saliva may have touched. I would talk to your pediatrician if I were you.

~StillLife

Closed Thread