Symptoms include swollen nodes, lump on back of head
I am suffering from Health Anxiety, Anxiety, and Depression. Despite knowing that Health Anxiety can create symptoms, I find some things particularly troubling:
There are several symptoms that are of concern to me:
1. I can feel 2 lymph nodes (on either side of back of my neck), which are not painful.
2. On the left back side of my head (high up) I can feel a lump underneath my skin, which seems to be spherical in shape, and I can move it. There is one bean shaped one below it, which I cannot move.
3. On the opposite side of my head, there is another lump, which only developed yesterday. It is very painful, and my mother thinks that it may be a pimple underneath the skin.
4. The two nodes in my neck appear quite swollen, and I can feel another one under my chin.
5. My eyes seem to be unusually dry. I find myself blinking a lot more than I used to. This could also be because of light sensitivity.
6. I am unable to tell if this is just my health anxiety or depression, but sometimes (not always) I find myself feeling sick after drinking or eating something. This is not associated with a headache.
7. Only today I awoke to find myself twitching a bit more than usual. This is not violent, only small little jolts in my arms and legs.
I am concerned as to what this could be. The not knowing is contributing to my malaise, and my parents refuse to take me to the doctor because they think that I am overreacting. What could this be? How can I make my parents take me to the doctor?
Before you answer, please note that I have had two HIV tests, 2 and 3 months after a potential exposure, and since then I have only received oral sex and engaged in protected sex. My current partner who I have performed oral and received and given anal sex to recently underwent a HIV test for my peace of mind. I am paranoid about it. Could there be a connection?
Another thing to add is, could this be a brain tumor? I am terrified. Please help.