It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
(male)

SKKS HB User
Exclamation Irregular eating and 'pooping'. Related?

Hello, people of HealthBoards

I don't usually make an account just to ask a question, but this is something that really worries me for various reasons.

First things first, I'm a teen male. I weight about 105 Lbs, and measure roughly about 5'6 ft; case any of that is necessary. I don't workout at all. I never eat breakfast, and don't eat lunch everyday; when I do, is usually in school, and it's salad or something of that matter. I do, however, eat dinner pretty much everyday. I barely drink water, if any at all. I try to avoid the restrooms in school because of personal reasons (nothing to do with this, just gender identity issues. It's hard to explain), which means I don't pee often either. I usually wait until I get home. Now, I'm aware that I should change a lot of the things I listed above, but I simply don't have the will to do so.. and that falls under another issue I'm facing - major depression, which has nothing to do with this either, so let's move on.

Now the not-so-pleasant part. I definitely don't poop everyday. Maybe once a week. I never really feel the need to go to the bathroom, though I always feel like I have poop inside of me. Whenever I sit on the toilet and push, barely anything comes out. I never feel like I'm done. And my anus hurts (burns..?) while I try to move my bowels. When I wipe, there's a lot of poop on the paper, literally. And to make it worse, I think I have some sort of hemorrhoids? I know my dad has had it before, and so has his sister (my aunt). I haven't really told anyone about this. But I've had it for quiet a long time... maybe about a year. I'm scared? Also, I have problems releasing gases from my body (farting). I was never like this. This all started when the hemorrhoids started to come out. They're not bad. It's only a few little bumps around my anus. But anyways, I need help, and I don't know what to do.

I'm only a teen and I, like any other human being, have other things I need to be worrying about. This whole irregular pooping situation is just extra, and I don't need extra. This is really frustrating. I could use all the help I can get. Thanks.

Last edited by mod85; 09-23-2012 at 03:28 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2013, 08:12 AM   #2
(male)

wannabeunknown HB User
Re: Irregular eating and 'pooping'. Related?

Hi
i know many people who had the same problems .. exactly the same .. as i know ; First you're gonna need to relax your self , stop being stressed or worried .. because this constipation is related to such things .

other then that , the most effective cure is to drink (not beer or soda LOL) .. As our friend creamo said , you should drink a lot of water specially in this stage you absolutely need to drink water all the time (watching tv , playing , reading , having sex ..) Also try to drink some hot things .. i don't know ! maybe like( soup , Malted Hot Cocoa ,Steamy Hot Chocolate) i don't know .. that depends on where you live.

Other thing is , whenever you have a poop or you have to pee , you ****ing gotta do it >.< believe me that's the key .. but when you hold it it goes back where it comes from and become hard and difficult to remove .
try these Steps for a hole week ( As i said you should driiiiiiink whatever you find .. and specially hot things and let your pooping take control ) .. if this doesn't workout .. immediately call a doctor or it will cause major diseases

PS: i forgot abt two important thing .. you absolutely should keep away from pasta like (spaghetti, cake...) at least for two weeks to get your regular Digestion back and start to work out specially the Abs and go for run .. because it really helps to move that stuck poop and drop it out .

So , try hard to do this ;drink , go poop on time , practice sport and avoid pasta food if these does not work .. as i said before you are obliged to see a doctor .. don't wait anymore . it's your health.
Hope you get fine

Old 07-18-2013, 08:15 AM   #3
(male)

wannabeunknown HB User
Re: Irregular eating and 'pooping'. Related?

Hi
i know many people who had the same problems .. exactly the same .. as i know ; First you're gonna need to relax your self , stop being stressed or worried .. because this constipation is related to such things .

other then that , the most effective cure is to drink (not beer or soda LOL) .. As our friend creamo said , you should drink a lot of water specially in this stage you absolutely need to drink water all the time (watching tv , playing , reading , having sex ..) Also try to drink some hot things .. i don't know ! maybe like( soup , Malted Hot Cocoa ,Steamy Hot Chocolate) i don't know .. that depends on where you live.

Other thing is , whenever you have a poop or you have to pee , you ****ing gotta do it >.< believe me that's the key .. but when you hold it it goes back where it comes from and become hard and difficult to remove .
try these Steps for a hole week ( As i said you should driiiiiiink whatever you find .. and specially hot things and let your pooping take control ) .. if this doesn't workout .. immediately call a doctor or it will cause major diseases

PS: i forgot abt two important thing .. you absolutely should keep away from pasta like (spaghetti, cake...) at least for two weeks to get your regular Digestion back and start to work out specially the Abs and go for run .. because it really helps to move that stuck poop and drop it out .

So , try hard to do this ;drink , go poop on time , practice sport and avoid pasta food if these does not work .. as i said before you are obliged to see a doctor .. don't wait anymore . it's your health.
Hope you get fine

Reply Reply

Tags
eating disorder, hemorrhoid, irregularity, pooping