It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2012, 04:15 PM   #1
(female)

bou55 HB User
What should I do?

PLEASE HELP!!!
I'm 16 looking for help since there's nobody to talk to at school about my problems. When I came to grade 9 I became attach to a guy that I liked that I ended up dating in 2nd semester and early semester in grade 10. While I was dating, my best friend also liked him, before I did. I became depressed from the text messages, emails from her and her best friend, by the way nobody knew about me being depressed. He always help me with my problems and give me tons of advice. Now suddenly over summer he pasted away. All since school started hanging around with my best friend who always making stories, poems, letters and drawings of her and him being in love, It makes me feel hopeless, and alone. I am not sure what to do, since I can't tell her to stop everything she's doing about him and her. She thinks that my life is happier now, and it isn't. He was everything to me, before I met him my life was crappy with barely friends getting bullied ever since we met he made my life seem living, happy and I had everything I always wanted. Now it feels like depressing, and hopeless.
Even though I'm 16 very mature for my age I know what love means and yes I'm young, just please don't judge me in anyway. Can you help me? Give me advice please?

The following user gives a hug of support to bou55:
animal27 (12-13-2012)
Old 12-13-2012, 08:49 AM   #2
(female)

animal27 HB User
Re: What should I do?

Have you tried talking to your friend? That could help. Tell her your true feelings. If that doesn't work maybe try and make new friends. I know that could be quite hard but its worth a try right?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
depression in relationships, help asap, hopelessness, teenager