It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2012, 10:13 PM   #1
(female)

angelnicole HB User
im 17 and having chest pains

Hi. My name is nikki. Im a 17 year old girl. Probably not in the best of shape. Im 179 pounds. And having really random chest pains. Ive had them before a couple years back and my doctor wrote them off as growin pains. And now they are back again but alot more sharper. They started back again tonight. After i got done eatin some ramon noodles. They happen ever 10-15 minutes. I dont know whats causing this to happen again. Or if it is just growin pains. Im a border line diabetic. im on the verge of hypertension. And heart problems run in my family. Please help me figure out whats hurtin me and what i can do to make it stop.

Last edited by angelnicole; 11-29-2012 at 09:28 AM.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Having Moderate/Severe Pain In my Lower throat when i swallow, help please? AlexVB Teen Health 0 12-20-2011 05:46 PM
Pain in Left Side of Chest StarWarsFan94 Teen Health 6 09-29-2010 04:04 AM
What is wrong with my chest and how do I fix it? John Smit Teen Health 0 06-08-2010 05:32 PM
when i get nervous my chest goes all red and patchy how can i stop it not telling you Teen Health 1 01-21-2010 02:04 PM
sharp pains through belly when movement mzbrunette07 Teen Health 0 12-21-2008 01:18 PM

Tags
chest pains