It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2012, 09:48 AM   #1
(female)

anongirl133 HB User
Unhappy my friends don't like it when i hang out with boyfriend

ok i've just joined this site so bear with i honestly just need advice on one thing!xo

Basically, I have recently gone into a relationship with a guy and he's so lovely and caring and I love him so much and a lot of the time (mon/wed/fri lunchtimes) he comes to my tutor and hangs around with me and my friends, which is nice of him, but a few days ago I fell out with my friend about something silly and my other friend presumed it was his fault and started calling him a dick, when I told her it was nothing to do with him and it was my fault, she did feel really bad and apologized.
So now my boyfriend yesterday asked if I could come to another tutor as his friends were in there and I said yes, my friend who felt bad said it was fine that I hung out with him instead for a bit and the friend I fell out with (but made up with) said fine, but she's convinced that just because I'm going with him for a change and his friends she thinks i'm 'going to hang out with him all the time rather than him coming with us' if i'm honest I think this is silly because I know the 'mates before dates' but sometimes I think it's a bit rude making him come with me and my friends all the time when he has his own friends to see too, and I enjoy hanging out with him and his friends too for a change.
So I really don't want to fall out with my friend again, but I don't know how to tell her that sometimes I want to go and hang out with him and that doesn't mean i'm leaving them, she's really stubborn and it does at times annoy me but in the end she's my best friend and it's just all confusing, but I don't really want to lose my best friends and not my boyfriend
I don't know what to do!xx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply