It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2012, 07:05 AM   #1
(male)

goodboy38 HB User
Unhappy She used to love me

Hi...
I used to have a girl of my age who used to love me deeply, and I also loved her very much. We were very happy together. But one day, she just came to me and told, ''Dear, please don't cry, but I have to limit our relationship to friendship.'' Now here I would like to say, our love was just friendly love. Our age is about 15.. and we never had sexual contact. Our maximum contact was holding hands.
After she told me that, I felt shocked.
Later she explained to me that her parents got to know and even gave her a beating. She also told sorry as she had to stop loving me.
Then, the school closed for a fortnight's holiday and from the time school has re-opened, she is not even talking with me. She looks away when I look at her, and walks away when I come within a distance of 5 feet to her. What's more, she laughs and talks, even touches other boys freely, but always pulls on a cold, stony expression on her face whenever I look at her or try to talk with her.
I would be extremely grateful if someone advised me and made me feel lighter, for I'm feeling heart-ache, sad, lonely and rejected.

Old 12-20-2012, 07:08 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: She used to love me

I'm sorry you're hurting and feeling sad about this.....it sounds like her parents didn't approve and that's why she's giving you the cold shoulder.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-20-2012, 07:12 AM   #3
(female)

I wonder if HB User

Pretty sure it is because of her parents. You are both very young and I'm sure they do not want her to be dating at such a young age. Give it time as you grow older then maybe she will come around

Old 12-20-2012, 07:34 AM   #4
(male)

goodboy38 HB User

Thanks for your generous advices and sparing your time for me. But I have one thing to say.. Is it possible that she might come round and tell me that she still loves me soon? And it is also true that she is not at all beautiful, just the opposite. I love her because of the caring, generous heart she had. And, since she has changed so much, I am forced to say: 'I do not love HER, I love the person I THOUGHT HER to be.'

Last edited by goodboy38; 12-20-2012 at 07:38 AM.

Old 12-20-2012, 07:40 AM   #5
(female)

I wonder if HB User

I would not sit around waiting for her. I'm sure she is very afraid of being seen with you because of her parents reaction. if she does still care for you I don;t think she will show that now.

Old 12-20-2012, 07:41 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

You said her parents beat her after they found out that she liked you? If that's the case then I wouldn't expect her to come around anytime soon. If she comes from an abusive home then she has many problems that you will not be able to handle at your age so I think it's best for you to leave her alone and find someone who is able to be with you free and clear.

The following user gives a hug of support to Kszan:
I wonder if (12-20-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to Kszan For This Useful Post:
goodboy38 (12-20-2012)
Old 12-20-2012, 07:43 AM   #7
(male)

goodboy38 HB User

Thanks, I think this is true.. so how do I react to her?

Old 12-20-2012, 07:49 AM   #8
(female)

I wonder if HB User

don;t react. If you see her smile at her. You have no reason to dislike her. Just let it be.

The following user gives a hug of support to I wonder if:
goodboy38 (12-20-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to I wonder if For This Useful Post:
goodboy38 (12-20-2012)
Old 12-20-2012, 07:52 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

I agree that the best way for you to act around her is just smile and keep walking. That's all you need to do.

The following user gives a hug of support to Kszan:
goodboy38 (12-20-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to Kszan For This Useful Post:
goodboy38 (12-20-2012)
Old 12-20-2012, 08:35 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User

Ignore her, talk to other girls. Girls do not like love sick puppy dogs and if she sees you talking to other girls you may have a chance of getting her back.

The following user gives a hug of support to lenvegas:
goodboy38 (12-20-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to lenvegas For This Useful Post:
goodboy38 (12-20-2012)
Old 12-20-2012, 09:05 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodboy38 View Post
Thanks for your generous advices and sparing your time for me. But I have one thing to say.. Is it possible that she might come round and tell me that she still loves me soon? And it is also true that she is not at all beautiful, just the opposite. I love her because of the caring, generous heart she had. And, since she has changed so much, I am forced to say: 'I do not love HER, I love the person I THOUGHT HER to be.'
I doubt she will risk beatings at home.....and you shouldn't want her to.....
it's best that she doesn't upset her parents...........
and I can't tell you how many times I've said what you're thinking....I loved the person I thought they were.....
people can put on a good front and make us believe they are different, when they're not.....I don't know if that's the case with your situation.....I truly believe what's happenning now has everything to do with her parents rules.

The Following User Says Thank You to rosequartz For This Useful Post:
goodboy38 (12-20-2012)
Old 12-21-2012, 06:35 AM   #12
(male)

goodboy38 HB User

I am glad that some of you helped me in my trifling case.. but for me, it was something big and serious. I have done exactly as you all advised me, and today, I did not even look at her. I do not know what is going on in her mind, but thanks to you all, I have finally made up my decision. I am going to study and work hard instead of chasing her, and I will hope that one day she'll return to me. This year is my High School final year, which means I am going to give my board exams. So I may not be able to keep in contact with her. So, whenever she wants to tell me about her love, do you think that she'll come straight up to me and say it, or try to show it through gestures?

Old 12-21-2012, 08:34 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodboy38 View Post
I am glad that some of you helped me in my trifling case.. but for me, it was something big and serious. I have done exactly as you all advised me, and today, I did not even look at her. I do not know what is going on in her mind, but thanks to you all, I have finally made up my decision. I am going to study and work hard instead of chasing her, and I will hope that one day she'll return to me. This year is my High School final year, which means I am going to give my board exams. So I may not be able to keep in contact with her. So, whenever she wants to tell me about her love, do you think that she'll come straight up to me and say it, or try to show it through gestures?
I think your plan is a good one, study and work hard!
Look after yourself, and do what's right for you in the long run.....
what are your plans after high school?
I don't know if she will be direct with you or show you with her actions, but I would wait and see how things play out. Maybe she is worried about someone seeing her with you.....does she have brothers or sisters who may tell her parents and get her into trouble again?

The Following User Says Thank You to rosequartz For This Useful Post:
goodboy38 (12-21-2012)
Old 12-21-2012, 09:22 PM   #14
(male)

goodboy38 HB User

Yes, She HAS an elder sister. And I plan to take up the Science group after High School... I always had a nag for Science... it's so interesting. And I will see what she has to say. I do not care if she never talks with me again. But I also have a weakness.. whenever I look at her, that warm sensation again enters my heart and I get carried off to old memories. I want overcome this weakness. Can you please advise me how?

Old 12-25-2012, 10:54 PM   #15
(male)

goodboy38 HB User

Hey, I would like to have suggestions from anybody and everybody. So feel free to advise me.

Reply Reply