It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2013, 03:24 AM   #1
(male)

goodboy38 HB User
New problem

Hi, I am back. I talked about my problems earlier, and they are in the thread "She used to love me". I am going to discuss my new problem in this thread.

I would like to tell that my ex still looks at me.

Not much, but in the last two days I caught her looking at me, around three or four times each day. I am shy and I look away, but i know this much that her gaze is cold and stony, not with any emotions. I don't know her feelings, and we haven't talked for around 4 MONTHS by now.I still love her, but I don't know her part. What should I do ?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-07-2013 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Posts merged / Given your age, please post on the Teen Health board.

Old 02-06-2013, 08:41 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Whoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB User
Re: New problem

I'm sorry but I think I'm having trouble understanding exactly what's going on. Being I'm from the US and you're from a totally different country with totally different customs unique to your country, I think I'm just missing things. Would you be able to better describe what's going on versus what is typical of your country. Am I explaining myself very well? I do hope someone will be able to give you some suggestions.

The Following User Says Thank You to Whoopee For This Useful Post:
goodboy38 (04-28-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2013, 09:39 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

You said its been 4 months but you only just posted about this for the first time at the end of December and now it's only February so it hasn't even been 2 whole months yet.

My advice is the same as it was in December. She has clearly moved on and doesn't want to talk to you. There is nothing you can do about that. At your age, people change partners as often as they change clothes so it's not that big of a deal. Its time for you to stop thinking about her and why she is doing whatever she is doing because it has nothing to do with you. You should be getting involved in school activities and having fun with your friends. There will be plenty of time for you to be sad about girls later but right now focus on yourself and your friends and avoid her or if you see her in the halls at school, don't treat her any differently than all the other tons of kids that walk by you in the hall every day.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kszan For This Useful Post:
goodboy38 (02-07-2013)
Old 02-07-2013, 01:03 AM   #4
(male)

goodboy38 HB User

I posted in December, that's right, but did I ever tell that I HAD A TALK WITH HER? We broke up in October, and haven't talked since then.

Old 02-09-2013, 10:33 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Since she is looking at you again, why don't you try smiling and trying to say hi to her?

The Following User Says Thank You to Thisby For This Useful Post:
goodboy38 (04-28-2013)
Reply Reply