It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2013, 09:25 AM   #1
(male)

kristophe HB User
What Should i Do? HELP

alright so long story short im a junior in high school interested in a senior, we talked for a while, and we were going to go out on a date, but then a few days before our date she told me that with her going to college things are stressful (shes staying in the same town for college) and that she doesnt really want a boyfriend right now. She really acted like she was interested in me up until then. She said stuff about how im a great guy and stuff, and that we should talk in the future. But anyways that was like a month ago and we havent talked since, with valentines day coming up i was wondering if it would be a good idea to send flowers or not? Or should i just leave her alone? Do you think she was just trying to not hurt my feeling when she said we should talk in the future?

Old 02-11-2013, 04:54 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

BeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB User
Re: What Should i Do? HELP

Leave this one alone.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-11-2013, 05:10 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

I think she was just trying to be nice and letting you down easy. You shouldn't send her anything for Valentines because it will definitely creep her out after she said she wasn't interested.

Old 02-11-2013, 05:28 AM   #4
(female)

metalzombie HB Usermetalzombie HB Usermetalzombie HB Usermetalzombie HB Usermetalzombie HB User

I agree with the previous posters.

Reply Reply

Tags
advice, help asap