It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2013, 08:49 AM   #1
(female)

imhaleyy HB User
Thyroid

I have hypothyroidism. I also have 10 cysts on my thyroid. When I was younger I would have to get ultrasounds and have my blood drawn for tests. My thyroid levels were either too low or too high. At least once a day, my throat will start hurting and it feels like I'm being chocked. My mouth will get really watery and I have a feeling that I'm about to vomit. But what I don't understand is that I have HYPOthyroidism, and I'm 5'0 and I weigh 102 pounds.

Old 04-13-2013, 02:39 PM   #2
(female)

augustalade HB User
Re: Thyroid

Hi,
I just wanted to commiserate with you. I am fifteen and I have Hashimoto's disease, and I completely know how horrible hypothyroidism is. Do you have sleeping troubles? I want to sleep all the time, and have no energy, plus I'll have nights where I can't sleep at all even though all I can do is wish that I was asleep.

Does it interfere with your everyday life? I've been having so many problems with it lately.

I hate having hypothyroidism, and I'm so sorry you have it too.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply