It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2013, 11:26 AM   #1
(male)

Andres813 HB User
Is this normal?! please get back to me ASAP!!

So me and my girlfriend have been together for 1 year and 7 months and i love her ohh soo very much!!! and we just started having sexual intercourse. But lately it seems like we have been falling back in lust. we miss each other more. we stay up talking late. we tell each other how much we wish were there to do things to them. so my point is, is it normal to fall back in lust with your partner? after a long time being with them?

Old 04-05-2013, 12:08 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Whoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB User
Re: Is this normal?! please get back to me ASAP!!

Don't overanalyze things. Remember this, "Mine is not to question why, only but to wine and dine". Well, you get the point.

I suppose it can happen but seriously, if things are good (or even great!) why look for the details. That is unless you think her spark got lit by another... Sure as heck hope not for your sake.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-05-2013, 07:44 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Liarose006 HB UserLiarose006 HB UserLiarose006 HB UserLiarose006 HB User

Yes lust can last for years even in married couples. That is the best of both worlds love and lust. It's all good why are you concerned?

Old 04-06-2013, 01:13 AM   #4
(male)

Andres813 HB User

i was just curious about how it came back and wondered not necessarily if it is normal but if it was a good thing but ive come to realize it is a great thing. Thank you to the both of you.

Old 04-06-2013, 07:25 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User

The longer you keep the romance in your relationship the longer the lust will last......

The Following User Says Thank You to lenvegas For This Useful Post:
naz (04-18-2013)
Reply Reply