It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2013, 11:18 PM   #16
(female)

missminnie HB User
Re: Is this wrong? Super long.

You guys are right. He doesn't treat me with respect. I would give him the world if he asked for it. Its just so hard.. Everything from our relationship is the only thing keeping me on him. He doesn't care about me. He wouldn't even care if I died right now. I should just stop everything with him. I wish I could.. I just don't know what I'll do. Because I can tell him I'm done with him and we'll stop talking for about a week or two and then he'll apologize and say some sweet things then it'll just go back to the way it was. Its hard to stop caring so suddenly..

Old 07-28-2013, 11:41 PM   #17
(female)

missminnie HB User

You know what? I'm done with him. I hate him. His presence in my life doesn't do me any good. He treats me like crap. Doesn't tell me anything nice unless he wants something. Doesn't do anything I want him to. I just need to change my number. Can you guys give me some ideas on how I can entertain myself so I don't think about him? Or how to get over him? Thank you. For everything. I really mean it.

The following user gives a hug of support to missminnie:
sunnyrise (07-29-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2013, 10:16 AM   #18
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

I'm so glad to hear the strength in your post.....stay strong!
lets see, to entertain yourself, try anything that will make you feel good about yourself, such as: exercising, learning a new skill, volunteering at an animal shelter, go for a bike ride, think about taking a class, go get a mani/pedi, go shopping for some new shoes, purse, clothes, the list is endless! Don't worry about being alone. Alone is great, you can do what you want, when you want and don't have to compromise!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rosequartz For This Useful Post:
lenvegas (07-29-2013), pendulum (07-29-2013), sunnyrise (07-29-2013)
Old 07-29-2013, 11:22 AM   #19
Senior Veteran
(male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosequartz View Post
I'm so glad to hear the strength in your post.....stay strong!
lets see, to entertain yourself, try anything that will make you feel good about yourself, such as: exercising, learning a new skill, volunteering at an animal shelter, go for a bike ride, think about taking a class, go get a mani/pedi, go shopping for some new shoes, purse, clothes, the list is endless! Don't worry about being alone. Alone is great, you can do what you want, when you want and don't have to compromise!
I agree with Rose 100%, especially exercise, get your body hard and strong, become a warrior princess.....

The Following User Says Thank You to lenvegas For This Useful Post:
missminnie (07-29-2013)
Old 07-29-2013, 04:28 PM   #20
Senior Veteran
(female)

sunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB User

Good for you Minnie! Funny, the first thought that entered my mind was the same as Rose, volunteer at an animal shelter, LOL! But only if you are an animal lover and of course there is a shelter close to you.

Are there any free classes you can take where you live? Learn something that you always wanted to learn. I taught myself how to knit and crochet (yeah, I know that sounds old-lady like but it's really fun) from watching video's on the computer. And I also taught myself how to make jewelry just for fun (again, I watched videos on the computer).

You can get really creative if you think about it. Where I live there are horse farms and one day I am going to get up the courage to ask if I could clean stalls just to learn how to ride a horse because I love horses!

Just some ideas... And if you do any of them you will feel really good about yourself!

Stay strong okay?
Sunny

Last edited by sunnyrise; 07-29-2013 at 04:29 PM.

Old 07-29-2013, 05:02 PM   #21
(female)

missminnie HB User

Thank you guys very much for your support. I appreciate it a lot. And I actually don't know if there is a shelter near me, I so love dogs and cats but my little dog would probably freak out if she knew I was "cheating" on her with other dogs lol. I know how to make jewelry, but its kinda expensive and I don't have a job right now. I love sewing, I have a bag that I sew buttons onto, which hurts my back but I love doing it, I can't just stop thinking about sewing to think about anything else, it entertains me a lot lol. School is starting soon anyways, so I'll try to focus on that and nothing else. But its really hard to ignore it when you see a hot guy walk in. I've always been very boyfriend oriented. I actually love school so I think it'll be a little bit easier to pay attention to it without having a guy in my life. My problem is, is that I have a lot of guy friends from where I uses to live, and even though I've never dated any of them, I flirt with all of them. I don't think I'm gonna change my number, but I kinda want to deactivate my Facebook. The people that do talk to me, are the important people and I'll give them my number, but if they don't even care enough about me to message me when I say I'm gonna deactivate my account, then they don't need to be in my life.

Old 07-29-2013, 05:28 PM   #22
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

So, I am still not clear about your living situation. Do you live with him or are you living somewhere else?

Old 07-29-2013, 05:30 PM   #23
(female)

missminnie HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kszan View Post
Are you currently living with this guy? If that's the case then you seriously need to get out of there immediately. It's an extremely unhealthy environment for you to be in because he is a toxic presence in your life that is bringing you down. You need to find some friends ASAP and start spending time with them instead of wasting your life on this loser. He is pretty worthless and it's very clear that the only reason he keeps you around is for the sex part. You deserve a lot better than to be someone's toy.
Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I forgot to answer. I don't live with him. I live with my mom and dad, and he lives with his dad.

Old 07-29-2013, 05:33 PM   #24
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

Ok that's good. That will make all of this stuff a lot easier to deal with!

The Following User Says Thank You to Kszan For This Useful Post:
missminnie (07-29-2013)
Old 07-29-2013, 05:39 PM   #25
(female)

missminnie HB User

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I completely forgot that you had asked.

Old 07-30-2013, 06:48 AM   #26
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

so you have a dog, how about a dog training class, obedience, agility, or rally-o, which is a combination of obedience and agility. How old is your dog? or how about going for walks, you might meet a cute hot guy while you're out walking your dog

Old 07-30-2013, 12:58 PM   #27
(female)

missminnie HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosequartz View Post
how about going for walks, you might meet a cute hot guy while you're out walking your dog
Lololol. My dog is a little tiny Chihuahua pinscher mix. She's tiiiiiiny. I took her on walks a few weeks ago, and its too hot outside for her little feet. I do like going on walks, but I hate going alone. But I have dome that before, last time I walked my dog I walked past a couple of guys playing basketball in the street, and DAAAAAAYUM they were hot. My dog kinda ruined it though cause she freaked out and I had to carry her past them, but I still love her hahah

Old 07-30-2013, 07:39 PM   #28
Senior Veteran
(female)

sunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB User

LOL Minnie! Maybe when it cools down you can start walking your doggie again and perhaps your dog will learn not to freak out the more she practices her walking... Expose your doggie to her fears..

Hey, if you ran into some hot guys before you will probably run into them again... What do you have to lose?

Sunny

Old 07-30-2013, 08:22 PM   #29
(female)

missminnie HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyrise View Post

Hey, if you ran into some hot guys before you will probably run into them again... What do you have to lose?

Sunny

Ummmmmmm all self confidence Lol. I'm really shy around hot guys!! Okay so say I talk to them, what happens if they don't like me? Or they think I'm weird. I've been told I am. By T's best friend. God I hate him. -__-

Old 07-31-2013, 01:29 AM   #30
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Hi missminnie,

I'm kind of concerned as to why your whole outlook seems to concentrate on boy's, boy's, boy's. (That's not so unusual at your age) but why do you never mention girlfriends.
Don't you have any?.. If not is it because you are so into boy's. With girlfriends you can go to dances and have a good time as well.
Not once have you mentioned girlfriends, "I wonder why"...

Solofelix.

The Following User Says Thank You to solofelix For This Useful Post:
captjane (07-31-2013)
Reply Reply

Tags
cheating, ex boyfriend, love, sex, weed