It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2003, 04:41 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

windymoon HB User
Post for Marilyn

Hi, sometime I have a hard time keeping up with the posts here and I think I may have read you are perimenopause and have been hyper and your doctor had to lower your dose of thryoid medication. I'm 46 having tons of perimenopause symptoms and the doctors keep lowing my dose. Last Nov. I was on .137 and Jan 10th I went to the ER and was diagnosed thyotoxicosis, that could be misspelled. I was so sick! My dose was Lower to .1mg and just three weeks ago my free T-4 was still 6.00, so my new GP lower my dose to .88. I have no thryoid due to cancer surgery so I have to take replacment hormones. I think all my problems are due to my cracy female hormones now. I was on the pill for a few months but felt worse. Are you feeling better on a lower dose. I'm no longer having nightsweats as bad and all my anxiety is GONE! Yeah, now I just have a awful cold.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Marilyn ...... HarringtonT Addiction & Recovery 14 11-05-2006 08:56 PM
Marilyn Mara-checking on your guys bkim Addiction & Recovery 10 10-31-2006 12:58 PM
Lisa? Marilyn? Scared Wife Family & Friends of Addicts and Alcoholics 19 04-04-2005 06:37 AM
Marilyn? Lisa? I got emails from my husband Scared Wife Family & Friends of the Mentally Ill 7 02-18-2005 12:09 PM
ss Marilyn - question for you woodswoman Thyroid Disorders 11 11-17-2003 07:30 PM