It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2003, 03:44 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

windymoon HB User
Post Please pray for my brother

My brother whom has been treated for graves, has storm. I just found out he in the hosptial and very sick. I feel so bad for him since the same thing happened to me this past Jan. But I was not as bad>>>Jim is in atrial fibrillation and so far it is not under control. I did get to talk to him for a little while. He has been telling his doctor for months how bad he has been feeling. They run a few tests and told him he was fine. I ask him last week to go get copies of his results so we could look them up and see what was going on. Now his Endo can't find those results???????? He said his Endo showed up at the Hospital and acted like a jerk. Please keep him in your prayers, I pray he will be ok. He's always been pretty healhty> a retired state trooper and just a great guy. ~C

Old 08-12-2003, 06:27 PM   #2
(female)

samrhett2 HB User
I am so sorry about your brother. I will be praying for him and please let us know how he is doing. I'll be waiting to hear.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2003, 07:00 PM   #3
Inactive

roni624 HB User
I have just prayed and I hope he recovers from this soon. I am so sorry to hear this. What you may want to do is demand for the results or threaten to have your attorney get them for you. There is a difference between something unforseable and negligence. Just the fact that they cannot find his test results doesn't look good for this doctor. Test results are automatically put in their file when the doctor reviews them with the patient. They just don't accidently get up and disappear. I would suggest a different doctor and copies of test results as soon as you go in to review them. I hope your brother gets through this. Don't be afraid to tell that doctor his attitude is sorry and you can file a complaint. If nothing is done at least it stays on his file. This happened to me. I filed on my ob/gyn dr for negligence...nothing was done. But a year later and many more complaints he was terminated. I do not beleive in suing so I filed the complaint instead. Please let us know how he is doing. God bless you all.-Roni

Old 08-12-2003, 09:47 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

hilery79 HB User
I'll keep your brother in my prayers. Keep us posted on how he is doing.

Old 08-13-2003, 07:05 AM   #5

kael HB User
So sorry. Prayers and blessings.

Kael

------------------
Practice Compassion...Heal The World

Old 08-13-2003, 02:51 PM   #6

pozitoz HB User
Your brother is in my prayers, I wish him the best!

Sounds like negligent doctoring to me.. Hope Doc is in someones prayers!

Q: What do you call a Doctor that graduated at the bottom of
his/her class?
A: Doctor

Closed Thread