I called an endo Doc today and he's not taking any more new patients but his associate is but the next appt. is January. These were the 2 most recommended. Do I try to find someone else or wait 5 months? I don't really want to feel lousy anither 5 months but the one is the chief of endo at the hospital. Any suggestions? Help!
Find out if the office keeps a cancellation list, so they would call you when someone else cancels their appt. If your own schedule is flexible, enabling you to get there on a few hours' or days' notice, that could get you in sooner.