It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2003, 04:53 PM   #1

peanut marie HB User
Post what else could it be??

if the symptoms that i have been having and the blood work comes back and says that my thyroid is ok, then what else could it possibly be?? could it be in my head?? i know all too well that you can make yourself sick... when i was having my panic attacks i was also getting headaches. i then would go onto places like these and look up brain cancer and brain aneurysms. i nothiced that i had the head aches all the time and the more i thought about it i started to develop all the symptoms. when i went to the doc and he put me on paxil in a few weeks it began to work. my headaches went away i was no longer vomitting and my panic attacks were controlled. he pretty muck told me to stay off the internet and to stop trying to find things that were wrong with me. and i did and they did go away. but i do still get depressed and i cant focus on things too much. so what else beside thyroid could it be????? thanks for responding if you do!!

Old 08-15-2003, 05:01 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

dea4 HB Userdea4 HB User
You are stressing yourself too much, calm down. I know it is hard when you are feeling bad and all sorts of things run through your head, "been there done that". Just relax and when the tests come back post the results along with the lab ranges, IF it is not a thyroid problem then you go on from there looking for an answer but at least you have ruled out thyroid.

Have you ever had your blood sugar checked? Dips in blood sugar can also cause strange symptoms, I know, "been there doing that" too, I am hypoglycemic as well as having a thyroid problem. A lot of people think of low blood sugar as getting faint or dizzy if you don't eat, but it can also cause panic attacks, anxiety and a whole lot of other problems.

For now, take it easy, don't get too upset, if you need to talk just pop on here and vent for a while, we are all here for support.

Have a great weekend

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread