It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2003, 08:45 AM   #1
KarenDesmondC

Question Anyone know about Miracle II Neutralizer?

Hi Everyone,
Let me first say I am so glad I found this site. I have been on replacement for 20 years, but have not had a problem until now. However, I am getting better. It is like coming out of a fog, into the light!
Anyway some of you know I got into trouble with soy, and have stopped eating it. I was taking a produce called Miracle II Neutralizer to help with digestion. My stomach is also much better since I stopped eating soy, but was wondering if any one knows if this product would interfere with my thyroid supplement?

[This message has been edited by KarenDesmondC (edited 08-19-2003).]

Old 08-19-2003, 12:18 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

Iwannalife HB User
Hi Karen, Looks like it has calcium in it, so be sure to allow 4 hrs. between that and thyroid meds. Be sure and watch for all the hidden names for soy, there is a huge list! IWL

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread