It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2003, 01:39 PM   #1

vanilla_chocolate HB User
Post Just a thought

I went to church today I figured I needed some guidance in my life I've been so sick with this hypo thing, anyways I went and they had a speaker from N.Y. there and he claimed if you believe in God he could heal you, so I thought it couldn't hurt to talk to him, so he put his hands on my neck and asked me did I believe and I told him yes and he told me I was already healed..... I still don't know what to make of this, I rarely ever go to church but something put me there this morning, just wondering if anyone has ever heard of this. He said when I go back to the doctor my tumor would be gone.

[This message has been edited by vanilla_chocolate (edited 09-14-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-14-2003, 02:38 PM   #2

ANNETTE H HB User
Lightbulb

It is said that God does not stop the storm,but helps us through it. I have often wondered if I could believe enough.All I know is,not yet. Stranger things have happened! Good luck and God does bless us all. Have you thought that maybe you will be the help someone there is looking for? Everything happens as planned.It just isn't our plan! Nor do we need to understand it. Hands on healing is a very old practice. I have never been involved with it so I have not been healed by it,therefore I can not say I believe in it or I don't. I do beleive in God and that your questions will be answered. http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread