It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2003, 11:45 PM   #1
(female)

pek264 HB User
Post Feel like crap- here's my #'s

Have had probs w/ thyroid for years, quit going in-didn't receive treatment for about 18 years, until this summer, when I couldn't stand it. Multi-nodular gland, feel like I have the flu all the time, wiped out, etc. Doc put meon .25 gr. Armor, because blood levels looked "low norm", but symtoms said probs. Still feel like I'm being choked. Here's my #'s- would love some opinions:

t4, free 1.22 ng/dL
TSH .942 uIU/mL

Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) AB <10 IU/mL
Thyroid Antithyroiglobulin Ab <20 IU/mL

These were mid-June, waiting on Sept. #'s.

BTW, I'm 39 yrs old, female. Thanks for help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-22-2003, 02:33 AM   #2
Inactive

Sky_Eagle1 HB User
Posting your lab ranges would be very useful now and in the future

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-22-2003, 07:25 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

LuvMyLilDoggie HB UserLuvMyLilDoggie HB UserLuvMyLilDoggie HB UserLuvMyLilDoggie HB User
Boy, are you the exception! I am sooo happy to hear that you have a doctor who treats the symptoms rather than the lab results! And prescribe Armour without you having to beg him? Wow! You're a newbie. Have you been looking at the boards here? Some of us would go to the ends of the earth to find a doctor like that.
Don't worry. With the kind of doctor you have, it won't be long until you're feeling much better. Good luck to you.
Barb

Old 09-22-2003, 11:57 AM   #4

poizngypsy HB User
did you get your Free T3 tested?

Old 09-22-2003, 08:15 PM   #5
(female)

pek264 HB User
Oops! Sorry 'bout not posting ranges. I'm new at this. This doc WAS hard to come by, I waited 7 months to get in but got rave reviews from many who struggled w/diagnoses, etc.

I had to ask for the Armor, but had no prob-- my 2 sisters also have probs w/thyroid- 1 has hashimotos, other w/ major multi-nodular/goiter which was removed recently. Both take Armor, prescribed by same doc.

I see no indication of free T3 on this, so I must assume it wasn't run.

t4, free 1.22 ng/dL ref. 0.6 - 1.7
TSH .942 uIU/mL " .35 - 5.50

Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) AB <10 IU/mL ref 0-34
Thyroid Antithyroiglobulin Ab <20 IU/mL ref 0-40

I've been having a major "THUNK THUNK THUNK" spasming in my multi-nodular gland for months. Yesterday I felt as if I was being choked. If I lean my head back a little you can see entire outline of thyroid gland. It's quite attractive. ;-)

Closed Thread