It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2003, 08:22 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

dea4 HB Userdea4 HB Userdea4 HB User
Here's what I found out about soy free Vitamin E

Hi all,
I have been searching for soy free vitamin E, I couldn't seem to find any, then Girly told me about some and I started checking into it and looking for it. I called Solgar because they have a soy free dry vegetarian vitamin E, they told me it is made from Soy but because of the way it is processed it only has a trace of soy in the finished product.
Sooooo, I called one of my local health food stores to see if they could get it, the owner (who is very knowlegeable about the products) told me that there are only 4 manufacturers for dry E and they all process it the same way, and all companies that sell it will get it from those 4 manufacturers, so all dry vitamin E will be the same, only priced differently per company, and not all companies will put soy free on their labels because it does have a trace of soy.

Just thought I'd share that with you all in case you are looking for some dry soy free E. I know we were all wondering what they make it from if its soy free, still from soy, only the processing is different making it have only a trace in it, so any dry E should be o.k.

Last edited by dea4; 12-30-2003 at 08:27 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-31-2003, 09:16 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

midwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB User
Re: Here's what I found out about soy free Vitamin E

Clearly, you spent a good amount of time researching this issue, dea4. I'm sure we all appreciate it. Thanks for the information.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread