It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2004, 02:23 AM   #1

genonmarie HB User
Question Hypo and Leg Pain...

Hello everyone! I was recently diagnosed with hypo and my Dr. put me on 100mcg Synthroid per day. Over all feelin better (losing weight, more energy,
no mood swings, ect.).
My concern though is that my lower legs hurt all the time. It feels like I've ran a marathon everyday. They also feel swollen although they don't appear to be. Also they have been going to sleep more often that they used to.
I can definately say this is the lesser of the two evils but it does concern me and I cant see my Dr for another 3 weeks. Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks for your help!

Genon

Old 08-27-2004, 06:51 AM   #2

mom2alliandmatt HB User
Re: Hypo and Leg Pain...

Hi, I am also Hypo and am on the same dosage of Synthroid as you are. I have leg pain also,, especially at night when I am lying in bed,, they just ache. It's great to hear you are doing so well on the Synthroid, gives me hope.

Tonya

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread