It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2004, 10:23 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

LuvMyLilDoggie HB UserLuvMyLilDoggie HB UserLuvMyLilDoggie HB UserLuvMyLilDoggie HB User
Update on Bonbe

Bonnie had her second surgery and is in quite a bit of pain right now. It's very difficult for her to sit at the comp and type because of the pain.
Her pathology report has not come back just yet so she's still waiting to see if they got all the cancer.
Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers as I know you are because you guys are the best!
Barb

Old 09-09-2004, 10:56 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Lady50 HB UserLady50 HB UserLady50 HB UserLady50 HB UserLady50 HB UserLady50 HB UserLady50 HB User
Re: Update on Bonbe

Dear Bonbe,

We are all thinking of you and hoping that you will get well very soon.
I am sure you miss being on the computer.

May God bless you. I am kind of new to the board but I have read a lot of your posts and I really enjoy them.

Betty

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2004, 12:22 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

niecsey HB Userniecsey HB User

Always ((((((((((((((((((( hugs))))))))))))))))))) get well soon!!!!!

Old 09-09-2004, 01:58 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

nornie HB User

Bonnie,

We are always thinking of you, the board isn't quite the same without your humor. I'm so sorry you are in such pain, it will get better, in the meantime take the very best care of yourself. Hope we see you back here soon.

As always, plenty of warm hugs for you.

{{{{{{{{{{Nornie}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Old 09-09-2004, 02:42 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Bellajoon HB User

Bonnie,
We miss you! Sorry you are having so much pain. I hope they gave you something to minimize it. Get well soon! Prayers are being sent your way.

Old 09-10-2004, 08:17 AM   #6
(female)

BonBe HB User

Oh I cannot thank each and everyone of you for your continued prayers and support. Amazing isnt it? here we would not know each other even if we bumped into each other, yet we are all quite close and that I appreciate very much. This TD board what to say....

I will always be a TD patient that is true.

However, I cannot type long it pains to sit and extend, and for some strange reason that I cannot fathom it hurts but not if I sit far back then of course who can see the monitor (let alone the keyboard) so I just do quicky (for me)
notes.

Update...like dear Barb says more tests and yet more tests. However, I believe JB asked Meep (no answer that I can find) about chemotherapy and thyroid meds and since I was considered for some sort of clinical drug trial (I have declined) that interferon does indeed lower thyroid function, and a careful check on that...but due to the nature of the 'beast' (drug trials) and my present living situation, and the long commute to the hospital for a daily 6 to 8 hour stint, DAILY for 4 weeks, (costs incurred also) plus loss of wages from our single income family, and the mere fact that I would be having the worst case of flu symptoms for 4 solid weeks. I will have to forgo. However another treatment (regular) would involve self injections thrice weekly, for 48 weeks.... I am still praying for NO TREATMENT.

CT scan on the 22nd of thorax, abdomen, and pelvis, and MRI scan (brain) later on. then on the 28th the course of treatment options will be laid before DH and myself. PRAY NO TREATMENT PRAY they got it all.

Still have not yet gotten around for the follow up ultra sound of nodule in thyroid..seemed not to play front and centre after this latest in the Bonnie Saga.

Gee that reminds me I forgot to take the stupid Synthroid today, so best hop back up to bed and do so.

I am thinking of you all....and seeing your smiley faces. No frowns please

Love Bonnie

Old 09-10-2004, 10:19 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

niecsey HB Userniecsey HB User

awww nice to see you hun speedy recovery for you!!!!! xxxx

Old 09-10-2004, 12:47 PM   #8
Veteran

mintchocolate HB User

Bonnie,

I hope you feel better soon. I have been gone from the boards and did'nt even know you were so sick. I pray that you everything goes well with you. HUGS

Mintchoc

Old 09-10-2004, 02:19 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

heddy73 HB User
Talking Re: Update on Bonbe

Lots of smiles,hugs and prayers are coming your way!!!!

Old 09-13-2004, 10:39 AM   #10

Eeyore22 HB User

Bonnie,

I'm thinking of you and praying for you.

(((((hugs)))))
Carol

Closed Thread