A mysterious medical condition has turned my life upside down. All I know is it's probably related to the thyroid gland. The symptoms are:
(1) Goiter near the thyroid gland which doesn't go away. Two FNA have been done on it but nothing could be found.
(2) I always feel like something is pulling the Goiter from the back of my ear. It's especially painful when I need to turn my head. Sometimes I feel like being hung and would be suffocated.
(3) Reddish and Itchy face from time to time which keep going away and coming back.
(4) General pain throughout my upper body.
(5) Loss of appetite and general fatigue.
(6) Ear noise (buzz).
I have been being tortured by the above symptoms for 5 months already. I have seen a ENT specialist and a neck specialist. Neither of them have any clue about what the problem is. I feel helpless and deseparate now. I have no idea who I can turn to since even the specialists couldn't help me. Please help me if you can.