It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2004, 08:13 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

niecsey HB Userniecsey HB User
Ive turned into an 'old' hyper teenager!

Hello all x well first week on block n replace over lm now a spotty hyper OLD teenager! lol lm shaking AGAIN and having palpatations and stressed to hell!!! Tut l was reading a magazine and looked like l was an alcoholic the way the pages were shaking lol hope this passes......... l wonder if the dose of 125mcg thyroxines too much? (with my 2 x 50mg ptu morning and night) hmmmm well l think at moment l would qualify to join acne boards!! (sorry not been nasty but l aint ever suffered spots in my life!!!!) any how hope your all doing fine enjoy the weekend HUGS niecsey xx PS are headaches a side effect of thyroxine? feel very thick headed

Last edited by niecsey; 09-18-2004 at 08:15 AM. Reason: forgot to mention....

Old 09-18-2004, 09:31 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Lady50 HB UserLady50 HB UserLady50 HB UserLady50 HB UserLady50 HB UserLady50 HB UserLady50 HB User
Re: Ive turned into an 'old' hyper teenager!

[QUOTE=niecsey]Hello all x well first week on block n replace over lm now a spotty hyper OLD teenager! lol lm shaking AGAIN and having palpatations and stressed to hell!!! Tut l was reading a magazine and looked like l was an alcoholic the way the pages were shaking lol hope this passes......... l wonder if the dose of 125mcg thyroxines too much? (with my 2 x 50mg ptu morning and night) hmmmm well l think at moment l would qualify to join acne boards!! (sorry not been nasty but l aint ever suffered spots in my life!!!!) any how hope your all doing fine enjoy the weekend HUGS niecsey xx PS are headaches a side effect of thyroxine? feel very thick headed [/QUOTE

Hi niecsey, I am not on any meds right now but you might be getting too much thyroxine. Be careful about your caffiene intake for it can make your shakes more. I learned by experience.

The headaches could also be a side affect. I am not sure about the spots.
Do the spots itch? I was thinking that could be an allergic reaction. I am not sure just a guess. I know the shaking can be too much t4.

Well hang in there girl. You may have to give the doc another phone call about your symptoms huh?

Betty

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-18-2004, 03:10 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hi Betty mmwahhhhhhhhhhhhh actually l USED to drink an awful lot of diet pepsi and coke!!! BUT after a 'panic attack' type episode a good few months ago l switched to caffine free and now l dont drink as much (was not dxn with this bl@@dy curse then either looking back l was very lucky could of pos turned into a thyroid storm!! was weird because l did suffer panic attacks years ago and this felt so different................) l will go to the docs Monday the spots arnt itchy there like little cysts l have been getting them on and off for a few years but never like this bad!! had 2 or three on my chest too ...... l feel so rough l was on verge crying all evening tonight for no particular reason so depressed then since lve been dxn its been all stress stress and more stressful situations like last weekend l was feeling awful then l ended up in hosp with my 8yr old all weekend no sleep not that l could with worry about my little one (seizure) ive had 1 good day in about 2 weeks now sorry to moan l know theres people worse off all over the world ........ l just feel so done,finished, kaput, end of normal life blah blah.... now l am crying lol oh heck.How you doing hun? l hope your ok thanx for been there Betty xxx love niecsey x

Old 09-18-2004, 03:19 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Lady50 HB UserLady50 HB UserLady50 HB UserLady50 HB UserLady50 HB UserLady50 HB UserLady50 HB User

Well my heart goes out to you. You sound quite depressed. Who wouldn't be with so much going on at one time.

I am sorry about your little 8 year old. Hope she will be okay. It is so hard when your kids are sick and your sick.

You hang in there and I hope the MD can help you. Hope you have a good one.

Old 09-18-2004, 03:48 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thank you lovely Betty xx shes ok at mo she moaning of a lot of stomach pains the last 2 nights she had a eeg done yesterday l find out the results in a few weeks although they assure me most come back fine they dont think she has epilepsy but something else happening could be triggering it! oooh to be wicked and healthy! hahahaha that was her 2nd 'epsiode' 1st was last october when she was choking on her own vomit in her sleep after complaining of feeling weird good job she was in my bed or there would of been a tragedy to face that next morning and this one last Friday was when she was woken up to put her jamas on she fell asleep on sofa, no vomiting this time if it happens again they want her in asp by ambulance yea its all go here .........they say no rest for the wicked?????????? Dont know what ive done wrong l havnt a wicked bone in my body lol!!! never mind maybe the gypsy will remove the curse soon LOL.. sigh. Just had a quick read of the board to see what else is going on are they leaving you be for now? to see how you get on? I hope your good Betty thanx again for the quick reply hugssssss niecsey xxx

Old 09-18-2004, 05:43 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Yeah!! there leaving me with hypothyroidism for now. I get bloodtests in two weeks. My last tests showed my t4 to be low but the silly nurse told me it was alright. The tests even said it was low.

I wish I had some extra money I would just order my meds online and do labtests online.

I lost my insurance. Gotta do what I gotta do. My levels have come up quite a bit after stopping the PTU but not to the upper part of the range.

Still get tired easy, hair falling out, gaining weight(even though not eating that much).

I will get straightened out eventually

Bye Bye and big hugggs!!!

Old 09-19-2004, 11:44 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hi LADY XXXXXXXXXXX hugs!!! feeling a bit better today l hope you get sorted soon l may be still wet behind the ears in this 'game' but l realize we know our bodies a heck of alot better then them docs!!!! And l aint settling for a few pills and keeping my gob shut any longer! LOL take care precious lady xxxx

Closed Thread