It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2004, 09:29 AM   #1
Inactive

naanee HB User
Thumbs up Update On My Thyroid

Hello Every body,

First of all thanks to you midwest & other People here. I never know my thyroid problume till i found this Board. I am very thankfull to you all. After long time i found what was wronge with me. i go to so many time to my gyn. family doctor they never told me what was wornge with me. oh well i do not want to start crying, since i am getting better each & evey day. that is all count for me. without you guys help i never know. I am doing good on my thyroid medician. It took me one month to feel better. Oh yes Good thing is am looseing weight without even trying. so far i lost 4 Pounds. all those time i try to loose weight, with all the exercise & all. I never sucess till now.
i am so happy today.

thanks again evey body. i learn a lot here. When i am free i do come to this board & read.

Last edited by naanee; 09-23-2004 at 11:53 AM.

Old 09-23-2004, 10:45 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

midwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB User
Re: Update On My Thyroid

Ohhhh... I'm so happy for you! So glad you're feeling better! This is exactly the reason I try to answer people's questions about their thyroids and help them to find reasons for their symptoms.

I've been wondering how your daughter is. Did your husband come to his senses and allow her to be treated? It would make me doubly happy if she is feeling better, too.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-23-2004, 11:58 AM   #3
Inactive

naanee HB User

midwest,

i make her appt. her appt. is on September 28th. I am taking her to the naturopathy doctor too. I told my husband i make her appt. & i am going to start her thyroid treatment. I told him if you have any problume let me know. He did not say anything. so i am taking her to the doctor anyway. if he like it or not. at this point i do not care. my girl need to be treated.
I will let you know her update. thanks again for your concern.

Last edited by naanee; 09-23-2004 at 12:01 PM.

Old 09-23-2004, 04:02 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

heddy73 HB User

Yeah good for you....you sound like a great and caring mom.....good luck to you and your daughter

Closed Thread