wish me luck
well, Im fixing to leave for my dr appointment (it isnt until 2, but its an 1 and 1/2 hour drive) I have all of the the suggested tests, my test results from the first dr and every thing I need, I guess this appointment will help me greatly in knowing what to do next, as of now I still havent picked up my synthroid, so depending on what happens today, Ill more then likely get it after my appointment, and see what happens... my dd's appoinment then follows mine, so I am really praying and hoping they will be able to figure out what is wrong with her today, because I cant bear her going on like this, she is noticeable depressed and exhausted, that is not normal for a 2 yr old, and so far no docter can seem to figure anything else, but then theyve never ran any tests on her. also the lumps on her neck they said were no worry that they would go away, but they are spreading. I am very worried about her, I want to get to the bottom of it desperately, well, I hope we get somewhere with her today, Ill be glad to know for sure about me, but really I pretty much already know what my results will be, they arent likely to change a whole lot I guess...but now I worry about her. I will update when Im home. thanks again everyone, you have been a tremendous help in getting me through the initial shock, and confusion, and waiting these past couple of days.thank you!