It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2004, 10:16 PM   #1
Senior Veteran

bluesnowflake HB User
alive!

Hello thyroiders, I feel like I have lost touch with my family, I have no idea how everyone is doing, is BonBe alright? She had so much built up last time I was on here. Bosmom, JB, ladywolfe, bellajoon, where are you? How are you all doing? I have wondered about all of you for some time now, and just today we got internet hooked up again.

On my health matters, I recently started on an anti-psychotic and an antidepressant for my bipolar stuff. I DO NOT want to be on an AD, but it came to the point that I had to make up my mind and I decided to try it for a while. So with that I quit "having fun" with substances as well. Which yes, I know, is better anyways. But I still want to enjoy the occaisonal night. I also started seeing a psychologist to try to work out some problems I haven't been able to do myself. So thats going surprisingly well. He told me I was of a 'curious type'. So I like that he said that and not the same crap they used to say - "you're not scared to be yourself" or "have you always felt different from others?" I love that last one, so STUPID. So anyways, thats my update.

My eyes are well, so sore I am typing with my eyes closed. So hopefully I will hear everyone's updates, and I hope you are all well.

Love blue

Old 11-26-2004, 03:47 AM   #2
(female)

BonBe HB User
Re: alive!

WELCOME HOME BLUE

It is good to 'see you again' Soon it is your BIRTHDAY so incase you slip through the cracks let me wish you a very happy birthday!!! you sweet young thing.

JB, Bosmom and Bella Bella are fine, Bella has some added problems, just read through and you can easily catch up. Ladywolfe MaryAnn seems to have moved on working and stuff and probably just busy busy. I am ok. Will have to deal with this cancer stuff forever it looks like. Going to Princess Margaret here in Toronto every three months for three years then six months for 2 years and then forever and a day.

problems with previous CT scan results on chest, so will have rrepeat scan done December 21 at PM.

How do you feel now being on those meds, are you able to be who you want to be for the most part? How goes your invisible thyroid, and oh by the way how is your scar from the surgeries? Mine (on back tween shoulders) is ugly, but I scar so nasty like.

Good to hear from you Blue.
post morre often, now your computer and internet is up on line once again.

Seems like Twogs came about around Christmas time, maybe you are our resident live in Thyroid Fairy? well snowflakes are magical ain't they?

Bonnie

Last edited by BonBe; 11-26-2004 at 03:49 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-26-2004, 07:59 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Bellajoon HB User

Hi Blue!
It is good to see you on the boards again! I'm doing pretty good. Had a bad mammo and needed more testing, which created about 2 weeks of worrying. All is ok now since everything checked out ok. My thyroid seems to be stabilized. I still take my antid's to keep my mind in check. I'd be afraid of what would happen if I were off them. Ugh.
You continue to be your wonderful self okay? Hope you can stick around and keep us all informed on how you are doing. Oh, and have a Happy Birthday when that day comes around.

Old 11-26-2004, 08:52 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Lady50 HB UserLady50 HB UserLady50 HB UserLady50 HB UserLady50 HB UserLady50 HB UserLady50 HB User

Hi Blue, Nice to hear from you again. I am doing great now since I am on Armour!!

God bless

Old 11-26-2004, 02:41 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

LuvMyLilDoggie HB UserLuvMyLilDoggie HB UserLuvMyLilDoggie HB UserLuvMyLilDoggie HB User

Blue Blue Blue! Oh how we missed you!
So sorry you've been through what you have but so happy you have help. Are you still with your parents? And what's wrong with your eyes?
I've been fairly well. I have a job now that keeps me busy. I'm working in a department store so you can imagine how busy I am.
So you have a birthday coming up soon. When is it? My son had a birthday on the 24th. My baby is 16 now.
Well, as Bonnie said I'll wish you a happy birthday now just in case we don't hear from you. I can't send you birthday ballons so I'll send you a few bouncing green men instead.
Barb

Old 12-01-2004, 06:28 AM   #6
(female)

BonBe HB User

BLUE (I shall sing Happy Birthday to you dear Alexis ! where are you? You pop in we pop by, and you pop out, hope all is well. Guess what?

TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY (still so young you are) here's hoping you have a splendid year ahead of you - oh and many many more too!!!!

Happy Day
Bonnie

Closed Thread