It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2004, 08:45 AM   #1

mom2alliandmatt HB User
Ughhh

I haven't posted for a while but I always read this board every day. It keeps me sane and makes me feel better when I hear about other people going thru the same thing as me. Well I have been on Armour for the past two months. Started on 60 now up to 90. It has helped with my fatigue a little bit and my hair isn't falling out as much anymore. However,, the past two weeks the fatigue has hit me in full force again. It is so bad that I just have to crash in the afternoon/early evening and take a 2 hour nap. I can barley get up and get my kids supper on some days. I dunno,, I am just soo mad,, I can't lose one pound but yet I can gain and gain with no problem despite a healthy eating and exercise routine. I thought maybe the Armour would kick start some weight loss,,, but nope it hasn't. My doctor has referred me to an endocronologist and my appt. is Dec. 28. I really hope he is understanding and will further help me.

I am sorry for the vent, but I have just been feeling down. I have seen all these people I know lose weight with no exercise and such and here I eat very healthy and work out every day,, and I can't even drop a pound! ERGHHH frustrating.

I hope you guys are doing better than I am.

Tonya

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-01-2004, 11:21 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

midwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB Usermidwest1 HB User
Re: Ughhh

Sorry you're so down today - but honestly, two months isn't long to be in treatment. Maybe you need a bump up in your dose... try your best to be a "patient patient". Could be your free hormones aren't high enough for you yet.

Make sure the new endo does the free T tests along with TSH. Don't let him get by doing some other non-useful combination of tests.
Good luck to you...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-01-2004, 11:39 AM   #3

mom2alliandmatt HB User
Re: Ughhh

Thank you for your reply Midwest,, you made me feel a bit better today.

Closed Thread