It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2004, 05:43 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

softcrush HB User
Talking Eureka!

HEY ALL!

I am pleased to announce after eight long difficult months (and seven doctors), I believe I have found a doc I can truely "partner" with!!!

YES! Bang the drum...SOUND the cymbals! Yeehawww!

It was raining like hell this morning, so when I drearily looked out the window, I just was not looking forward to the LONG hydroplane down to Middlebury. I'm so very glad I did.

It turns out this doc is an EASTERN/WESTERN Endo. They tried to get me meditating while waiting to see her. Pretty funny ha? She has an open mind and believes in the whole mind/body Deepak Chopra deal.

(I don't think even she understands the extent of the connection...I know, before I had these issues, I couldn't have concieved it. I'm thinking, I might wind up psychic after all this!)

Anway, I brought her up to date and she gave me a script for a slew of labs, and time-release T3.

I didn't get everything I wanted right off the bat...but its PROGRESS, and I do think she'll be open to new ideas.

She seems like someone I can call and negotiate things out with. She listened to me. ACTUALLY listened.

She agreed my pains do seem rather excessive...I'll get the draw done tommorow...and post them when the results come in.

Is that a light I see at the end of the tunnel?

~S

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-01-2004, 05:56 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

dea4 HB Userdea4 HB Userdea4 HB User
Re: Eureka!

Well great! I hope this works well for you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread