It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2004, 11:52 AM   #1
(female)

sassy040 HB User
Endocrinologist Appt

Hi, I Was Reading A Post That Mentioned Getting Levels Checked Between Day 18 And 20. I Had A Total Hyst. In June And Have An Appt. Dec 15th With Endo. My Dr Referred Me Due To Thyroid Imbalance. I Have Depression,panic Attacks,chronic Anxiety, Etc...
I Think He Will Check My Hormone Levels To, But I Get Confused With Dates Of When Its Best To Check Blood Levels. I Know I Dont Have My Overies But It Still Seems I Can Have The Same Symptoms Of My Cycle As Before! Any Input Would Be Great, I Cant Change My Appt Because It Takes Forever Just To Get In!

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2004, 03:59 PM   #2
Inactive

naanee HB User
Re: Endocrinologist Appt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy040
Hi, I Was Reading A Post That Mentioned Getting Levels Checked Between Day 18 And 20. I Had A Total Hyst. In June And Have An Appt. Dec 15th With Endo. My Dr Referred Me Due To Thyroid Imbalance. I Have Depression,panic Attacks,chronic Anxiety, Etc...
I Think He Will Check My Hormone Levels To, But I Get Confused With Dates Of When Its Best To Check Blood Levels. I Know I Dont Have My Overies But It Still Seems I Can Have The Same Symptoms Of My Cycle As Before! Any Input Would Be Great, I Cant Change My Appt Because It Takes Forever Just To Get In!

Thanks
Any day is better for you. Make sure you do complet throid panel if your doctor won't do that, than ask for TSH, Free T3, FreeT4. i had a hyst. last year on Sept.04.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread