It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2004, 06:49 PM   #1
(female)

Lynn** HB User
Lucy Pearl...

Where are you????? I hope everything is alright with you? Probably just busy with all the HOLIDAY stuff that goes on these days! I hope anyways!!!

Old 12-14-2004, 12:08 PM   #2

Renee' HB User
Smile Re: Lucy Pearl...

bump for Lucy. I hope she isn't missing for a "week", like I was awhile back, heh heh.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-16-2004, 11:24 AM   #3
(female)

LucyPearl HB User
Re: Lucy Pearl...

Was it something I said? hehehehe.... oh well...guess I'm not "banned" anymore.

Hi all...I'm back And I'm doing really good! Hi Lynn...actually yep...if I hadn't been banned I probably wouldn't have been online that much anyway...I have been busy (like most of us I'm sure) with work, family and upcoming holidays.

Renee'...Yep...I was "missing" also...guess that was you, too, before, huh? heheheh Oh well...we live and learn...and most importantly keep living, right?

I haven't had a chance to read all the posts yet so I'll try to catch up some. Lynn how's the bio-identical going? Hope it's working great for you. I'll read the posts as soon as I can. In the meantime, I go back to see my endo tomorrow with new lab results taken earlier this week that include my 8a.m cortisol, estradiol, TSH, Frees and antibodies and some other stuff too. I'll post results sometime tomorrow. In the mean time, gotta run for now...happy wishes to all of you!

LucyPearl

Old 12-19-2004, 01:50 PM   #4
(female)

Lynn** HB User
Re: Lucy Pearl...

Lucy!

I wondered if you had seen this! lol Then I realised I didn't SEE THIS! lol ...till now that is!

I don't care "why" just glad your back! I got worried about ya!

You know, for as much as I LOVE the computer, "breaks" from it now and again are ALSO beneficial too! lol Your right....you DO get more things done! lol

I read up on your test results, but, I haven't truely got a CLUE...at least enough to comment on them. I'm just glad that your so up beat and searching and determined! I KNEW I'd have an effect on you dear! lol

No STOPPING US LUCY! GOT IT????!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread