It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2005, 03:22 PM   #1
(female)

am3 HB User
hypo with anemia?

I have recently gone hypo (previously graves, then received rai) and while we are trying to get my dosage correct I have been feeling quite lousy! My endo seems to think that I may also have anemia... I've lost about 3 shades of color, my nail beds are faint pink and inner eyelids are the same color. Not to mention my skin is like a leather bound ice cube...
Has anyone here become anemic since diagnosed hypo? I know a lot of the symptoms are the same but my endo seems to think this is why I am maintaining such a horrible overall feeling. I just don't know what to think anymore.
My current ranges are:
TSH 14.69 range .4-5.5
FreeT4 1.0 range .8-1.8
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel all results within normal range
I am also currently on 125 of Synthroid

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread