It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2005, 07:28 PM   #1

sdunner HB User
feeling really bad

Hi everyone,

I have been feeling terrible the last 3 days. I started on ptu 4 weeks ago and had been feeling great. I have been having the worst sore neck I can't stand it. The pain starts in my neck and goes into 1 of my shoulders, into my chest and down my arms. I can't think of anything that would have triggered this. I start to get panicky when i feel this bad the pain is just too much to handle. Anyone have any idea why my neck hurts so bad?

shaz

P.s i am also having terrible headaches and dizziness

Old 02-10-2005, 05:19 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

LuvMyLilDoggie HB UserLuvMyLilDoggie HB UserLuvMyLilDoggie HB UserLuvMyLilDoggie HB User
Re: feeling really bad

It sounds like you're in terrible pain. Call your doctor or go to the ER ASAP.
What you're discribing could have many causes. The headaches and dizziness along with pain in the neck concern me. I was thinking ear infection but that wouldn't cause the pain in your arm. The only way you'll know what is causing this is to go to the doctor. If you can't get in to see your doctor today, go to the ER. Better to be safe than sorry.
Barb

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread