It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2005, 11:41 AM   #1
(female)

ballina HB User
Question thyroid related illnesess

Hi to you all im new here posted my first thread the other day and was so pleased i got a reply i thanked the 2 people in question. I live in the Uk. I would like to ask anyone thier opinion . I seriously think i have a thyroid problem I have been tested a few years ago but nothing showed up in my blood so my doc said ? Im costantly tired have asked my doc on several occasions to help me he said he couldnt give me anything to help I dont sleep properly so wake a few times in the night if it isnt to go a pee its because i just wake maybe through my snoring or for no apparent reason. I went to a sleep clinic for 1 night to see if there was a problem but apparently not although i have a blockage in one of my nostrils. As a child (im now 42) I always had swollen glands in my neck armpits groin where ever there are glands LOL. I also had shingles and to this day i still dont know what it was and what it does to you i was too young to understand i know i had tiny lumps under the skin on my chest, also some strange rash on my face (this may not be connected) I was always very skinny right up too the age of 30 and now have put on 2and half stone i hate it but im too tired to do any excercise i know that sounds like a feeble excuse but its true, I do apologise for going on and on but im trying to connect why i feel like i do. Do any of you who reads these threads have any similar experiences i would love to hear about them Thankyou Ballina xxx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread