It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2005, 05:43 PM   #1
(female)

mtleh HB User
Ahhhh

This is nice to read. I have been feeling off for a couple of years. Lately, my skin has been strange and I cannot get out of bed for the life of me, and the crying!!! I got some blood tests done a week and a 1/2 ago...am waiting for the results and after reading this will ask what they are and try and push the idea that it is a thyroid problem if I have to. My mom has hypo thyroidism too, she is convinced this is the problem. So nice to read all this and feel like I might be helped!

Old 06-04-2005, 01:53 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

pixiek HB User
Re: Ahhhh

Hi Welcome! Yes, you can get a lot of great info. and advice from the folks here. If it is your thyroid, it will be ok. Lots of folks are helped nicely with the right meds. Let us know what your labs results. Be sure to post the lab ranges as well.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-08-2005, 08:56 AM   #3
(female)

mtleh HB User
Re: Ahhhh

Well I got my results back and my TSH was 1.32. They didn't test for any other thyroid hormones or antibodies. The Dr. sent me to an internist. She didn't think I was crazy, at least. The internist may test for the other thyroid hormones, and they also re-tested my TSH today. I had just gone off the pill the last time they checked it, I don't know if that would make a difference. Anyways, I guess i just have to keep trying to figure out why I feel this way. I think I will try Wellbutrin or something.

Closed Thread