It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2005, 09:49 AM   #1
(female)

parriaga HB User
Synthroid

Hi all
I have a question about synthroid. I am taking 150mcg right now and my legs feel as if they are moving all the time. Its really starting to bother me. Am I taking to much or not enough. I just had the TT on the 9th. I go to the ENDO tomorrow and the surgeon on Wed. Tell me what I need to ask when I go back.

Old 06-13-2005, 11:04 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Changedusername HB User
Re: Synthroid

That's probably a tremor and its usually associated with too much hormone. Make sure you tell your doc about it. Could be your body getting used to the dose as well.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-14-2005, 04:52 PM   #3
(female)

parriaga HB User
Re: Synthroid

I went to the ENDO today and you are right! He said that when you are having surgery and the thyroid is being pulled and tugged it releases more hormone. Taking the synthroid and then this probably made me have to much. He did bloodwork and said I might have to stop the synthroid for awhile to get my hormones straight.

Thanks!
Patty

Closed Thread