It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2006, 10:41 PM   #1
(female)

jbfan HB User
heat sensation on side of foot anyone?

I have a heat sensation that occurs from time to time it feels as though a warm liquid is touching my skin. It is in my calf area sometimes but most noticable on the inside arch and ankle area of my left foot. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-24-2006, 05:14 AM   #2
(female)

SoManyFeelings HB User
Re: heat sensation on side of foot anyone?

Hi Jbfan, yes, recently this past winter I was having the same feeling, incredible I thought ... but for me, I was having more problems once I'd get out of bed and have my feet touch the floor, they'd feel numb or pain once I'd start walking, and then calm down once I was moving around. Actually, I thought I'd go to a podiatrist, thought yeah, that'll help but no, got no where. Meaning, she poked and examined my feet and said she'd never seen anyone with so much nerve pain (I have at least 8 slipped disks). So, as to all my feet symptoms/conditions, it's either from my back, lupus, fibromyalgia, raynaud's, and now possibly thyroid, I still have no idea.

But then again Jbfan, that same type of feeling in my foot has also been the same feeling I get on the left side of my face, coincidental, not sure, probably not though.

As to the warmth/heat on the side of my foot, it's gone for now but am sure it may come back. Thanks for bringing that up cause I never thought about it being a symptom of anything but am sure it's due to some sort of condition. Bye for now.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-24-2006, 07:39 AM   #3
(female)

tlsims HB User

i have this , feel like my feet are on a heater, but on the inside of my feet. i never had this till i started armour. kinda freaked me out, but someone told me that it was normal for symptoms to move around while getting to threaputic dose ?

ts

Old 04-24-2006, 10:35 AM   #4
(female)

jbfan HB User

Thanks for the input. I am currently not on any meds. I have an appt. may 3 in hopes to try armour since I have previously been on levothyroxine and had worsening joint pain. I really have high hopes for armour but it may make this heat thing worse since it is a side effect for you. Thanks again for the replies!!

Closed Thread