It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2006, 11:26 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

pursie HB User
hello pursie here

hi everyone,
sorry i havent been on the boards much, ive had several problems eg, ive given up smoking over the last month i had a chest infection for 4 weeks and to top it of i have to go for a chest exray after a history of chest infections and virusis im a bit worried, as far as my thyroid goes i
was raised to 50 levo but i think it needs raising i just had bloods done but i fear they are going to be in range despite my problems and they will say no!!!! giving up the fags has made me more hypo!! im sure of it, i would like to say hi to all my thyroid pals you know who you are and all the community and i will be bac !!! lol thankyou for all the support info and encouragement you alll gave me and i8 will never forget the help you all gave me, thankyou and i will be back soon to try and help other people also to my freindsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx loads and loads of love from pursie alias katpur xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-14-2006, 11:37 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

pursie HB User
Re: hello pursie here

hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello, lol is there anyone there

Old 07-14-2006, 11:52 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

elmhar HB Userelmhar HB User

Hi Kat,

Hope you get better soon. You are not the first person to find that giving up smoking made you more hypo. That will probably be reflected in your blood tests, and who knows? Maybe your dose will be increased.

For sure, dumping the cigs is gonna help your lung infection heal faster. Do stick with it.

Sounds like you have come a ways from when it seemed you couldn't tolerate Tmeds at all.

Best wishes.

Old 07-15-2006, 03:27 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

MAD MAZ HB User

Hello katpursxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx How is you hun, keep up the no smoking it will help in the long run, Its will be hard its been 18 months now that I have not had a smoke, Try going on the smoking thread deda who also has thyroid problems helps alot of pepole on there.
(((((((((((( BIG HUGS)))))))))))) hope you feel better soon !!
speak soon ...Mandy
(web cam)

Old 07-15-2006, 04:38 AM   #5
(female)

daisy01 HB User

sending huge great big hugs to pursie and mandy xxxx

Old 07-17-2006, 09:15 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

pursie HB User

thankyou you are my inspiration! its funny how people come to gether and you make freinds in the strangest of circumstances love to all the people on the boards and my thyroid buddies hugs back love always from kat p xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:an gel:

Closed Thread