It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2006, 11:42 AM   #1
(female)

rw82 HB User
Can your thyroid be fine one minute and ...

not the next? May sound like a silly question but I was just curious.

RW

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-26-2006, 12:24 PM   #2
(female)

rockylucy05 HB User
Re: Can your thyroid be fine one minute and ...

Hi! I don't think it can swing that quickly. Sounds like you may have some kind of thyroiditis. Am I right? I have hashimoto's thyroiditis and eveytime I have blood test done (4-6weeks) it is showing hyper, normal, and etc. What are some of your symptoms and the blood results with the ranges? I am sure with all the info someone should be able to help you.

Take Care!

Cindy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-26-2006, 04:53 PM   #3
(female)

rw82 HB User
Re: Can your thyroid be fine one minute and ...

Hey Cindy,

Sorry,I think I phrased my question wrong. I was tested two years ago and it was fine. Then last week I had a thyroid test and it showed an overactive thyroid. Could it have gone wacky after the test in 04 or just recently ? This question still may not make any sense

I am waitng on my lab results to be mailed to an endo so an appointment can be made. I am also having them mailed to me. So right now I don't know much.

As far as symptoms, pretty much of all the symptoms of menopause. The only new things are having trouble getting up out of the floor, swallowing food more noticeable, and my husband said my legs have changed, like they are not as firm. I am 48 so this may be age related or being overweight, or lack of exercise. Right now there are so many questions that I am anxious to get answers from someone who is going through this and hopefully I'll have an appointment soon.

RW

Closed Thread