It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2006, 02:18 PM   #1
(female)

rach33 HB User
Lumps And Bumps Anyone?

I have had on my right arm in the crease of my elbow, usually where your blood is drawn, a lump that my Endo said to ask my G.practioner about; he said it was a fatty tumor and if it changed to tell him, It has gotten larger and seems to cut off blood flow. (it cannot be used to draw blood any longer) When I had blood drawn last week from my left arm, the tech said that I have another growth on the my left arm; same place. I cant seem to get a Dr to take me seriouse on those; any one else suffer from this? I would love to hear from you.

Old 08-07-2006, 07:26 AM   #2
(female)

Kharma HB User
Re: Lumps And Bumps Anyone?

My Mom has them all over, a number in her arms and legs. They're not dangerous, but it might be a good idea to see a dermatologist so you can know for sure what they are.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-08-2006, 06:41 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

OraEtLabora HB User
Re: Lumps And Bumps Anyone?

I have them all over. I had a very large "fatty tumor" that was pressing on my spine, and causing some numbness, so had it removed. Otherwise, they are pretty harmless. Also, I have little bumps that hurt really bad when pressed - don't know what they are called, but they seem to be common in some people with "Fibromyalgia."

I go to a massotherapist to have them kneaded out, but there are so many. Mainly, I just ignore them.

Blessings!

Ora

Closed Thread